FUTURE TECHNOLOGY TO EXCEL IN TODAY’S HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENT
The APS 250 is an advanced medication dispensing solution that houses up to 250 oral medications. Its next-generation automation technology enables nurses to access and distribute medications faster and more accurately.
- The system automatically selects and packages the medications in individualized envelopes.
- Each envelope contains the ordered medications per patient and is labelled with the patient’s name, room number and specified dosing time.
- The envelopes are packaged in easy to use medication totes with 12 totes held by the APS 250 system.
- The APS 250 uses innovative patented vacuum pressure technology which allows for each medication to be picked up individually, eliminating the risk of cross contamination.
- Its modern design includes a transparent look and feel with guided lighting, ergonomic doors and trays for quick access to the medications.
- In addition, it has a user friendly and easy to operate touch screen interface which allows nurses to retrieve medications in only four clicks, as well as a biometric authentication that secures the medications.
- The inventory is managed by the APS software which ensures a consistent supply of medications.
- The APS 250 device is remotely monitored 24/7 and continuous clinical, service and technical support is provided around the clock.